Who we are
support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk is a resource managed by the Home Office on behalf of HM Government and the Crown.
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any other person. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without limitation, conduct which is unlawful, or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
We can change or remove content on support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk at any time without notice.
Services and transactions
You can use support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk to understand:
- the Prevent duty
- different extremist ideologies that can lead to terrorism
- the risk around radicalisation and your supportive role
- making a Prevent referral that is both informed and made with good intention
- the interventions and support available
Linking to support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
We welcome and encourage other websites to link to support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
You must contact us for permission if you want to:
- charge your website’s users to click on a link to any page on support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
- say your website is associated with or endorsed by support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
Linking from support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk links to websites of partner organisations. We do not have any control over the content on these websites.
We’re not responsible for:
- the protection of any information you give to these websites
- any loss or damage that may come from your use of these websites, or any other websites they link to
You agree to release us from any claims or disputes that may come from using these websites.
You should read all terms and conditions, privacy policies and end user licences that relate to these websites before you use them.
Using support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk content
Most content on GOV.UK is subject to Crown copyright protection (opens in a new tab) and is published under the Open Government Licence (OGL) (opens in a new tab). Exemptions from the OGL are also listed here (opens in a new tab).
If any content is not subject to Crown copyright protection or published under the OGL, we will usually credit the author or copyright holder.
You can reproduce content published on support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk under the OGL if you follow the licence’s conditions.
Contact us if you want to reproduce a piece of content but are not sure if it’s covered by Crown copyright or the OGL.
While we make every effort to keep support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk up to date, we do not provide any guarantees, conditions or warranties that the information will be:
- free from bugs or viruses
We do not publish advice on support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk . You should get professional or specialist advice before doing anything on the basis of the content.
We’re not liable for any loss or damage that may come from using support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk . This includes:
- any direct, indirect or consequential losses
- any loss or damage caused by civil wrongs (‘tort’, including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise
- the use of support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
- the inability to use support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk and any websites that are linked to or from it
This applies if the loss or damage was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you advised us that it might happen.
This includes (but is not limited to) the loss of your:
- income or revenue
- salary, benefits or other payments
- profits or contracts
- anticipated savings
- goodwill or reputation
- tangible property
- intangible property, including loss, corruption or damage to data or any computer system
- wasted management or office time
We may still be liable for:
- death or personal injury arising from our negligence
- fraudulent misrepresentation
- any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law
Requests to remove content
You can ask for content to be removed from support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk. We’ll remove content:
- to comply with data protection legislation covering the rights and freedoms of individuals
- if it breaches copyright laws, contains sensitive personal data or material that may be considered obscene or defamatory
Contact us to ask for content to be removed. You’ll need to send us the web address (URL) of the content and explain why you think it should be removed. We’ll reply to let you know whether we’ll remove it.
Information about you and your visits to support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
We make every effort to check and test support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk for viruses at every stage of production. You must make sure that the way you use support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which can damage your computer system.
We’re not responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that might happen when you use support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk
Viruses, hacking and other offences
When using support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk, you must not introduce viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material that’s malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not try to gain unauthorised access to support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk , the server on which it’s stored, or any server, computer or database connected to it.
You must not attack support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk in any way. This includes denial-of-service attacks.
We’ll report any attacks or attempts to gain unauthorised access to support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk to the relevant law enforcement authorities and share information about you with them.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales
Any dispute you have which relates to these terms and conditions, or your use of support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk (whether it be contractual or non-contractual), will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Changes to these terms and conditions
Check these terms and conditions regularly. We can update them at any time without notice.
You agree to any changes if you continue to use support-people-vulnerable-to-radicalisation.service.gov.uk after the terms and conditions have been updated.
Last updated 6 October 2023